Flying Colours has brought its interior refurbishment services to the Asia Pacific region with a local base of operation within the Bombardier Singapore Service Centre. This new interior refurbishment centre provides full interior capabilities including upholstery, woodworking, clearcoat re-finishing, and associated service offerings on all Bombardier aircraft. Through a unique support agreement with Bombardier Flying Colours Corp is looking forward to supporting its new and current clientele from this ultramodern facility.
- Full interior refurbishment
- Seat Upholstery design and recovering
- Re-veneer, re-finishing, and wood repairs
- Softgood enhancement
- Interior panel recovering & repair
Active recruiting is happening now with the following job openings:
- Interior Assembly / Installation Technicians
- Cabinet Maker / Woodshop Technician
- Cabinet Finishing Technicians
- Upholstery / Sewing Technicians
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view our Singapore brochure.
Interior Project Coordinator